The launch of the KEi at the AIIA Internet of Things Summit in Canberra has been reported around Australia:
- Knowledge Economy Institute formed to help Australia exploit IoT (IoT Australia, 26-Mar-15)
- New knowledge hub aims to harness digital opportunities (CIO, 27-Mar-15)
- Tech giants to mine Australia's data (The Australian, 27-Mar-15). Also appearing in the Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph, Perth Now and Business Spectator.
From our co-founders:
- Sense-T part of new national data research institute (Sense-T, UTAS, 27-Mar-15)
- Bosch Australia is proud to be a foundation partner in the KEI (Bosch Facebook page, 26-Mar-15)
It's exciting to be starting this journey. Please contact us if you're as excited about the possibilities as we are.